Book your place today!
Up next in our series of webinars sharing best practice from the UK’s Most Inclusive Employers, Inclusive Companies CEO Paul Sesay will be joined by UK Power Networks…
– Nirmal Kotecha, Director of Capital Programme and Procurement
– Laura Thompson, Learning and Development Manager
– Lynne McDonald, Programme Manager – DSO Readiness
Back in 2018/19, UK Power Networks ranked 16th in the Inclusive Top 50 UK Employers List in however, their comprehensive package of D&I initiatives has this year secured them a place as the UK’s third most inclusive employer, demonstrating significant improvement across the organisation.
The company continues to be listed in the Sunday Times’ Top 25 Best Big Companies to Work For, listed in the top 10 for the past two years. They are also the first Distribution Network Operator to be awarded the National Equality Standard (NES) accreditation and were awarded Platinum by Investors in People (IiP), an accolade held by just 2% of the 15,000 companies worldwide that participate in IiP.
During this webinar, UK Power Networks will explore a variety of D&I topics and share best practice on how to…
• Drive meaningful change
• Understand the diverse needs of their employees and their lived experience
• Develop inclusive recruitment processes
• Reduce your gender pay gap
• Implement innovative Diversity and Inclusion initiatives