Up next in our series of webinars sharing best practice from the UK’s Most Inclusive Employers, Inclusive Companies CEO Paul Sesay will be joined by West Midlands Fire Service…
- Tristan Dugdale-Pointon, Equality & Diversity Officer
- Station Commander Samantha Samuels, BAME stakeholder Group Lead
- Watch Commander Jennifer Dent, Positive Action Lead
- Julie Farruggia, Neuro Diversity Stakeholder Lead
Surging an astonishing 28 places to rank 6th on the Inclusive Top 50 UK Employers List is West Midlands Fire Service (WMFS), the second largest Fire and Rescue Service in the UK protecting and serving one of the most diverse populations in the UK.
A host of brilliant campaigns and inclusion practices has led WMFS to be recognised as the UK’s most inclusive fire service – But just how did they do it?
During this webinar we will explore all things Diversity & Inclusion, as WMFS delve into a variety of topics such as…
- WMFS D&I journey
- Recruitment attraction and selection
- Stakeholder groups
- New themes – Neurodiversity
- Brave space talks