Menopause in the workplace is under the spotlight. From whispers to billboards, discussions in Parliament, and in the media. Research on World Menopause Day in October 2021 said that one in five employers are taking action. But what do employers need to do? For those who haven’t focused on this yet and those who’ve already begun but are wondering what’s next, this if for you.
Ahead of International Women’s Day 2022, and its theme of #breakthebias, we’ll:
• Explore the Equality and Inclusion benefits of menopause awareness, education and support at work.
• Update on the latest developments and what best practice looks like.
• Highlight the key areas of focus in being a menopause friendly employer.
• Provide helpful top tips for employers and line managers.
• Leave time to answer your questions.
Deborah is passionate about helping people live better lives by raising awareness and understanding of the menopause, changing perceptions and getting everyone talking about it. She is a Director of Henpicked: Menopause in the Workplace. For the last six years, Deborah and her team have been working with UK-wide and international organisations to make it easy for them to introduce the right training, policies and practices to raise awareness and education of this critical area.