Click here to watch
What to expect
Did you know that menopausal women are the fastest growing population at work? Or that around 8 out of 10 menopausal women are in work? Whilst some women sail through menopause, 3 in 4 experience symptoms and as many as 1 in 4 have serious symptoms. However, around half have never consulted a healthcare professional about their menopause. This is an increasingly popular subject for all employers and their employees, supporting Diversity & Inclusion, and Equality.
To mark World Menopause Day, this webinar will help you understand what you need to know and do within your organisation to provide the right awareness, education and support.
This webinar will provide participants with:
- An overview of the compelling reasons for menopause awareness, education and support in the workplace, and why it’s now urgent and important.
- An understanding of what menopause is and how it can affect someone at work.
- An understanding of best practice, demonstrated by AutoTrader’s case study.
- What you can do in your organisation and how to do it.
Welcome and introduction
Time: 10:30 – 10:35
Presented by Inclusive companies and AutoTrader
Why we’re talking about menopause now and how to get everyone talking about menopause
Time: 10:35 – 10:55
Presented by Deborah Garlick
Purpose of session: Government Report on Menopause: compelling reasons to introduce menopause in the workplace awareness, policies and practices.
Time: 10:55 – 11:25
Presented by Deborah Garlick / Sally
Purpose of session:
- Key menopause facts
- How a woman could be affected at work
- How to provide the right support
Time: 11:25 – 11:40
Presented by Jenny Willetts | AutoTrader
Purpose of session: Introduction: what being menopause friendly means
Showcasing best practice:
- What AutoTrader did
- How they did it
- The results they’ve seen
Questions and answers and close
Time: 11:40 – 11:55
HMIW, Inclusive Companies and AutoTrader
Inclusive Companies and AutoTrader