In these Terms and Conditions the words/expressions referred to below shall have the following meanings except where the context otherwise requires:
- ‘Agreement’ – means any contract between Inclusive Companies and the Client for the participation of membership for The Inclusive Top 50 UK Employers.
- ‘Client’ – meaning the person, firm, body, corporate or other entity stated in any order confirmation accepted by Inclusive Companies
- ‘Membership’ – meaning a membership package created and devised by Inclusive Companies for the Client
- ‘Order Confirmation’ – meaning the signed order form sent by the Client to Inclusive Companies specifying the price and details of the Membership
- ‘’Publication’ – meaning in the case of print advertisements the publication published by Inclusive Companies in which the Advertisement shall appear
- ‘Website’ – meaning in the case of website advertisements/banner advertisements/job listings on the dedicated Jobsite
FORMATION OF AGREEMENT
The agreement shall be formed when the Client’s Order Confirmation, which is hereby agreed as an invitation to treat (whether in the form of a Purchase Order, Fax, Email or Letter but in each case either signed by an authorised representative of the Client or its agent, or else confirmed as having been agreed by email without signature, regardless of any disclaimer attached to that email concerning the ability of the Client’s staff to contract over email) is received, and then either acted upon by virtue of performance of all or any part of the services provided by Inclusive Companies, or accepted in writing or by electronic means such as email (proof of transmission by Inclusive Companies shall be deemed adequate evidence of confirmation) by Inclusive Companies authorised representative and such an Agreement shall incorporate these conditions.
In the event that an agency submits an order confirmation as agent on behalf of it’s principal, then the agency shall specify the principal’s name as well as it’s own on the Order Confirmation, failing which Inclusive Companies shall reject the same.
The acceptance by Inclusive Companies of the Client’s Order Confirmation does not confer the right to renew on similar terms.
APPLICATION FOR MEMBERSHIP
Confirmation of request for the reservation of a membership package is only valid when made in writing by the client to Inclusive Companies, by returning a completed official order form. Once the application for membership is in receipt and has been accepted by Inclusive Companies it becomes legally binding for the client.
CONFIRMATION OF MEMBERSHIP
Membership requests will be made in the order in which applications are received. Inclusive Companies reserve the right to refuse any application that does not comply with the conditions appearing in these regulations. Upon receipt of the application form and acceptance of the client as members, the membership package will be confirmed by Inclusive Companies either in writing or via email.
If the client is accepted into the membership, but it subsequently turns out that any or all of the information provided by the client is misleading or false, Inclusive Companies reserve the right to revoke the membership with immediate effect, without the right of appeal.
Membership packages may vary according to the grade of membership held by the client.
Inclusive Companies reserve the right to change the benefits that apply to The Inclusive Top 50 UK Employers membership at any time and without prior notice.
Any external providers of a benefit included within the membership package i.e Consultants will have absolute discretion in relation to the provision of their services. Membership of The Inclusive Top 50 UK Employers does not guarantee that the external provider will accept an application from a member for the provision of services.
Inclusive Companies reserve the right to change their external providers without prior notice and their decision on services provided is final.
TERMS OF PAYMENT
Upon reservation of the order, a payment invoice for the total due amount will be issued and sent to the client. Payment is then due within 21 days from date of invoice (unless otherwise agreed by Inclusive Companies)
CANCELLATION OF MEMBERSHIP
The client’s membership is a rolling agreement which will automatically renew upon the anniversary of your original application. Inclusive Companies are responsible for sending a renewal notice to the client in advance of the anniversary of the application date, informing the client of their entitlement to cancel and of any changes that may refer to the membership and/or its benefits.
Should the client wish to cancel their membership, the client must inform Inclusive Companies of their intention to cancel a minimum of ten working days prior to the anniversary of original application. This notice needs to be provided directly to Inclusive Companies in writing by letter, fax or email.
No refunds will be issued to the client unless the notice requirements are compiled with.
Once renewal of the clients membership has occurred, it may still be possible to cancel the membership, however Inclusive Companies are not obliged to offer a refund, if notice has not been provided.
AGREEMENT OF PAYMENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following terms and conditions apply for all members:
- All sums quoted are exclusive of applicable Value Added Tax (VAT) and are payable without deduction on the specified dates.
- Failure to pay any sums by the specified date will permit Inclusive Companies to apply a 5% Late Payment Fee to the client’s account after 30 days (unless otherwise agreed)
- Upon signed confirmation of the membership, payment invoice will be distributed directly to the client
- The balance of the membership is to be paid within 21 days (unless otherwise agreed)
- Inclusive Companies reserve the right to cancel the membership at any time in which case any payments already made by the client will be refunded in full
The client hereby warrants, represents and undertakes to Inclusive Companies that:
- In relation to any and all advertisements the Client contracts with Inclusive Companies as principal, notwithstanding that the Client may be acting directly or indirectly for the advertiser in any other representative capacity
- The Client accepts full responsibility for all answers, statements and supporting evidence submitted into The Inclusive Top 50 UK Employers. The Client agrees that it is also their responsibility to ensure that all survey questions are answered in full and must be as accurate as possible. Any survey entries for The Inclusive Top 50 UK Employers List that are found to be incomplete, illegible, contain incorrect information or do not comply with any of the outlined Terms and Conditions will be disqualified from the process and will not be considered for the finalised list.
- Should the client change its name, trading style, identity, address, organisation logo or should any other details, disclosed by the Client to Inclusive Companies change, it is the Clients responsibility to give written notice to Inclusive Companies within 7 working days of such changes.
- The client agrees to promote their support and position within the membership through their networks and all other contacts through any means possible i.e. Social Media, E-Mail, Telephone etc
- The client agrees to cover the full cost of any travel and/or accommodation expenses that may occur in relation to their independent consultant on the evening prior/day of/evening of the full days consultancy taking place.
INCLUSIVE COMPANIES LIMITED’S OBLIGATIONS
- Inclusive Companies agree to promote the Client as an official member of The Inclusive Top 50 UK Employers throughout its extensive database of contacts.
- Inclusive Companies agree to provide the Client with membership benefits as outlined in The Inclusive Top 50 UK Employers Media Guide
- Inclusive Companies agree to be on hand to answer any queries that the Client may have for the duration of the agreement.
DATA PROTECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL DATA
Any personal data that the client provides to Inclusive Companies will be used to process the client’s membership subscription. As a member of The Inclusive Top 50 UK Employers, the clients data will be used for marketing, statistical and analytical purposes and to administer the membership.
The client will receive membership communications from time to time and will be informed of any promotions/discounts/offers etc. If the client provides Inclusive Companies with e-mail address, fax or SMS Number, then Inclusive Companies may send information which they feel may be of interest to the client.
If the client believes that any of the information held on file by Inclusive Companies is incorrect or out of date, the client is responsible for providing Inclusive Companies with the accurate information.
Inclusive Companies will respond to any complaint or query received within 2 working days. This may be an acknowledgement that they have received a complaint whilst further investigations are carried out.
Should the client have any queries, comments or complaints about their subscription to the membership, they can contact the Customer Service Team at Inclusive Companies:
Telephone: 0151 708 5775 (Lines are open Mon – Thurs 09.30 – 17.00, Fri 09.30 – 15.30pm) This is excluding public holidays and a 2 week period over the Christmas holiday)
Fax: 0151 709 7493
Post: 29 Seymour Terrace, Seymour Street, Liverpool, Merseyside, L3 5PE