Join us for an insightful webinar on Workplace Wellbeing, where we delve into the strategies and practices of the Ministry of Justice that foster a positive and healthy work environment.
The Ministry of Justice’s wellbeing Team were recently shortlisted for Diversity Team of the Year at the Inclusive Awards and have been pivotal in crafting a robust wellbeing strategy for over 90,000 employees. They prioritize a person-centred approach, recognising the unique needs of each individual. Consisting of just two people and having no budget, their achievements include collaborating with 12 prisons to instill a rehabilitation-focused culture, introducing an internal wellbeing consultancy for Board members, and recruiting 2600 mental health allies who break down stigma.
During this session, wellbeing coach Becky will explore…
1. The person centred approach
2. Measuring workplace wellbeing
3. Wellbeing and the line manager
Join us for a session that will empower you with the knowledge and tools to create a workplace where employees thrive.
Becky Thoseby owns the wellbeing offer for employees at the Ministry of Justice. Her primary focus is creating a culture of wellbeing in the organisation. Recent work includes:
• Running an organisation’s first employee wellbeing survey, a diagnostic tool to target interventions where they are most needed;
• Designing and delivering training for senior leaders, focused on developing self-awareness and behaviour change;
• Changing the picture painted of a high performer to recognise that colleagues with wellbeing issues can still be high performers if the issue is managed well;
• Providing coaching to individual senior managers to address wellbeing issues arising in their areas;
• Designing and delivering training for line managers on how to make wellbeing an integral part of their management approach.
Becky also practices as a wellbeing coach, both privately and as part of her role, and has delivered mindfulness sessions across the Civil Service.